I was very surprised and pleased to receive my first blogging award nomination, thanks to Vikram Here. Let me get right to it:
One Lovely Blog Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 people.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m ridiculously lucky to have my spouse and child in my life.
- My writing is growing smaller and stronger each year.
- Once an eagle plucked a fish from the stream beside me.
- I’d like to read Don Quixote in Spanish one day.
- I’d like to write poetry in Esperanto one day.
- I’d like to edit Finnegans Wake in English one day.
- Mood lighting keeps me awake in a wonderful way.
Thank you again, Vikram Here. I very much appreciate it.
I’ve already been privileged to share words with a number of interesting writers within this community from all over the world. So many of them have works that should be seen by a larger audience. I nominate just a few:
Nominees, please don’t feel obligated if you don’t post tag responses. This is mainly an extended thank you for what you have already given us.